GCC Government Social Media Summit
The 2nd GCC Government Social Media Summit focuses on how to bring social into the core strategy of your organisation and delves into more advanced applications and implementations of social media within a government’s communication strategy.
The second annual Summit returns with new, innovative case studies including:
- Obama for America’s former deputy national press secretary divulges how they bridged traditional and digital media to achieve a successful campaign
- Ministry of Defence UK addresses planning for and executing successful online engagement to create a robust response system which saved lives
- Knowledge & Human Development Authority explains how integrating traditional media channels and social media can be done in a government organisation
- Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority divulges how they built their social media plan, strategy and initiatives of their destination portal visitabudhabi.ae
- United Nations Development Programme highlights the tools they put in place to achieve organisational transparency and increase management’s understanding and buy-in of social media
As the only regional social media summit for the public sector, this is your chance to join more than 200 local government communication and social media decision makers, international and regional social thought leaders and experts to network, build relationships and hear best practices.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain in-depth understanding of social media and it’s various platforms to facilitate engagement & monitor social activity
- Hear numerous regional and international case studies and success stories from government organisations to understand best practice in social media
- Discover how to develop a bespoke social media strategy for your government organisation
- Understand how to calculate and analyse the effectiveness and return of investment of your social media in real time
- Establish a clear social media policy to ensure aligned social vision of an organisation
Who Should Attend?
Chiefs, Heads, Directors and Managers of:
- Communications & Public Relations
- Digital & Digital Content
- Online Engagement & Social Media